At Unaty, we are working hard to build online tools to make it easier to start, run, and scale Organizations.
Engineers at Unaty push us further towards that goal by bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will design, test, and ship great code every day. In this cross functional role, you will collaborate with experts in infrastructure, design, and operations to build mission critical internal and external features that powers Unaty users around the world.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts product, design, infrastructure, and operations
We’re looking for someone with:
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Can stitch together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
We look forward to hearing from you
At Unaty, we're looking for people driven by passion and purpose. You're encouraged to
apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and
drive will stand out - and set you apart! At Unaty, we search for diverse perspectives and people with new ideas - who think rigorously and
aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.